about me and what I do...
I love taking pictures, and am lucky enough to share that passion and love of creating images with my clients, and work in a field I love.
My aim is to capture memories for you of moments and times that can pass by so fast, so that you can always look back and cherish them again.
I try to see and photograph the relationships in the family – the cute/funny/serious looks that are everyday for you now, and will soon change.
I am a lifestyle photographer, photo sessions will usually be organized in your home or on location. The photo shoot will be relaxed and friendly, with lots of opportunity to catch some candid moments.
Take a look around the website and blog to see more, and if you like what you see I would love to hear from you and have a chat about how we can work together.
Here are some more facts.....
· My family and I are currently based in the beautiful town of Wokingham in Berkshire.
· I have an amazing husband, daughter and 2 lovely dogs.
· We lived in Singapore until very recently and that is where I first began my photography business.
· I have worked with many wonderful families, often many times with the same family and have had the pleasure of seeing the children grow over the years.
· I also do commercial work – portfolios, headshots, products.
· I am a qualified member of the Master Photographers Association.
· I feel truly honoured when I get the chance to work with a family and spend time with them on a photo session.